NEW: National Slimline Humbucking Pickup for Resophonic guitars.
B-Stock Krivo-Made National Slimline Humbucker for Resophonic Guitar. THE SECRET IS OUT: Krivo Pickups is pleased to announce an exciting partnership with the Legendary National Resophonic guitars.
I have a few B-Stock items with minor cosmetic imperfections available while supplies last.
All of National's Slimline pickups are now personally handmade by myself, Jason Krivo Flores, here at Krivo Pickups in Portland, Oregon USA. The new improved Krivo Built Slimline™ pickup for resonator instruments is a proprietary design by Krivo custom made to National's exacting tonal standards and optimized for their unparalleled resophonic instruments.
The Krivo-built Slimlines feature my new radius-top design and optimized microphonics and are available exclusively from National and their authorized dealers. Click Here to order
Krivo/National Slimline Collaborative Pickup Specifications:
Frequently asked Questions:
- Q: What Strings are best with this pickup?
- A: You can use any metal string you like with equally great results. Most players use phosphor bronze with this pickup.
- Q: How does the Krivo/National Slimline differ from the regular Krivo Humbucking Pickup for resophonic guitar, and which should I choose?
- A: The Slimline pickup is quite a bit smaller than the Krivo Resophonic and is thus able to fit more instruments.
- Additionally the National has a hotter output and (because of the aluminum housing) a warmer "sweeter" tone, while the Krivo is perhaps a tad bit more bright and "acoustic" sounding. Both are fantastic pickups quite similar in timbre and you can't go wrong with either, another difference is that the Krivo is adjustable, however the balance on the National is superb and doesn't really need adjustability. If you cant decide, I'd recommend the Krivo if your guitar tone seems a bit muddy an the Krivo/National Slimline if your guitar tone seems a bit harsh or weak.